Navy Bradley Lightweight Classic Bomber
We've Got You Covered This Spring
The Bradley Classic is a pristine essential design for this bomber jacket made with front zip closure and a sturdy ribbed stand-up collar. Its exterior shell is lightweight, breathable, and treated with a water-repellent finish to protect from light rain. It also features fully fashioned rib trim on the neck, cuffs, and hemline.
The interior lining is made of a soft jersey knit, quilted and insulated with a Dupont Fill to keep you warm, and comfortable. The contrast lining adds a nice touch and is equipped with a side zip pocket in addition to a patch pocket that can accommodate plus size smartphones. We've got you covered for those cold, rainy days.
- Exterior: 100% polyester specially coated shell
- Insulation: 60-g polyfill DuPont
- Model is 6'2" and wears a size M
- Center back length: 26"
- Classic Fit
Details & Benefits
- Lightweight shell with front zipper closure
- Active armhole for a range of motion and comfort
- Quality 1x1 Rib with nice recovery, won't lose elasticity over time
- Stand-up collar with rib cuff and bottom hem
- Slash zip pockets with signature zipper pull
- Interior contrast lining and 2 zip pockets easily accessed
- Cell phone patch pocket for plus size phones
- Jersey knit quilted lining - soft, warmer and comfortable fit
Style #CC 945
Free Standard Shipping (1-7 Business Days) on orders of $299 and up.
Free Expedited Shipping (2 Business Days) on orders of $1,500 and up.
$9 Standard Shipping: (1-7 Business Days) on orders less than $298.99.
$25 Expedited: You may upgrade to expedited 2-day shipping for a flat fee of $25.
$45 Next-Day (Overnight): You may upgrade to 1-day shipping for a flat fee of $45.
For more details visit our shipping page.
Items can be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase, subject to certain restrictions. Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser’s method of payment. Final Sales products are only exchangeable or for a store credit.
To make a return or exchange complete the following steps:
- Please provide your order number & reason for return by contacting us
- The return or exchange will be verified & a return label will be emailed to you
- Print & attach the return label to the outside of the box & seal securely.
To learn more, see our Returns & Exchanges page.
We are here to help with any questions you may have.
Contact us via email or call us (Mon-Fri: 9 am-5 pm EST) at 1-888-791-8080.