SHIPPING IN THE UNITED STATES
We offer free UPS ground shipping and free returns in the US.
You may select Expedited, two-day shipping for a $25 flat fee at checkout.
Next Day is available for a $45 flat fee. Please be sure to place orders before 1:30pm for timely delivery.
We offer free Expedited shipping for any orders above $1,000.
We offer free UPS Worldwide Expedited shipping.
- In Europe, we ship to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
- In Central America and South America, we ship to the following countries: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- In the Middle East, we ship to the following countries: Bahrain, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
- In Asia, we ship to mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and India.
- In South Pacific, we ship to Australia and New Zealand.
- If you wish to ship to Canada, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In the event that an order incurs import duties, please send us the receipt and we will reimburse you the full amount incurred.
Orders placed before 1:30pm EST on weekdays ship out that same day. (Pre-orders ship out when product becomes available). All orders are processed and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Please note that a valid street address is required, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order ships, you will receive an email notification with your shipping tracking information.
You will be receiving email updates of the status of your order shipment.
We accept the following domestic payment options:
- American Express
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Last updated: March 10, 2018